How long will it take to get reimbursed for my lost wages?

Get Your Case Evaluation Now


Personal Injury & Wrongful Death

In order to make a claim for lost wages, the following three documents are required:

1) Disability slip from your treating physician stating the amount of time you are to be off work due to your injuries;

2) A letter from your employer, on company letterhead, stating the dates and times off work due to your injuries;

3) Copies of your most recent pay stubs. If self-employed, a copy of your tax returns for the two years prior to the year of the accident.


I was referred to Draper Law by my father in-law after being hit from behind in an auto accident. I didn't realize, at the time, what an important decision I was making by hiring a personal injury attorney to represent me. Charles Draper took the time to explain the process and what I could expect. His professional team was there for me every step of the way through a long, and often complicated, legal experience. I just want to express my sincerest gratitude for all the efforts that were taken by Charlie and his team on my behalf in obtaining a settlement on my case.