I was injured as a passenger and do not own a vehicle. What do I do?

Get Your Case Evaluation Now


Personal Injury & Wrongful Death

If you reside with a relative (by blood or marriage) who owns a vehicle, you would file a Personal Injury Protection claim with the insurance carrier of your relative’s vehicle. If you do not live with a relative who owns a vehicle, then you would obtain Personal Injury Protection benefits from the vehicle you were in at the time of the accident.


At the Draper Law Office, you are not treated as a client; you are a friend. They are the friendliest people I have ever dealt with. Every time I called, all my questions were answered or if they could not answer at that time, they would call me back.

If in the future I need their assistance, I would not hesitate to call on them.