The Draper Law Guide through Florida's No-Fault Divorce

It's a sadly accurate statement: Far too many marriages end in divorce.

So if you find yourself in this situation be sure to have a Central Florida family law attorney who focuses on dissolution of marriage.

Call Draper Law Office.

Florida is a No-Fault divorce state, so no specific grounds are necessary, only that the marriage is irretrievably broken.

Most divorces are contested, meaning there is disagreement between the parties as to some or all of the issues.

A contested divorce will likely evoke more emotional upheaval. Dealing with disagreements over things like division of assets and debts, alimony, child custody and support is not easy. And these decisions will have a life-long impact on you and your family.

The Draper Law Office can guide you through the process, using our experience and skills to settle your case or, if necessary, take it through a trial.

If you need a Central Florida family law attorney who specializes in marriage dissolution, call the Draper Law Office.

In time of need, you can trust Draper Law Office.


If you have additional questions regarding the process for divorce in Florida, call the experienced Kissimmee divorce attorneys of Draper Law Offices at (407) 846-0075. I welcome your call. Visit our educational website, where you can view more videos and media content from our law firm.

Click for a Consultation

Draper Law Office

Offices in Kissimmee, Orlando and St. Cloud

(407) 846-0075

In This Section


I was referred to Draper Law by my father in-law after being hit from behind in an auto accident. I didn't realize, at the time, what an important decision I was making by hiring a personal injury attorney to represent me. Charles Draper took the time to explain the process and what I could expect. His professional team was there for me every step of the way through a long, and often complicated, legal experience. I just want to express my sincerest gratitude for all the efforts that were taken by Charlie and his team on my behalf in obtaining a settlement on my case.